- Park will be cleaned daily.
- Floors, countertops, and tops of equipment will be continually sanitized through
- the day.
- Trash will be removed daily.
- The food area will be continuously cleaned.
- Food equipment will be cleaned per manufacturer recommendations and health
- department requirements.
- Employees will be instructed to sanitize their hands continually throughout the day.
- Climbing equipment will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest’s use.
- Climbing equipment will be checked for defects daily and taken out of service if the equipment is found to be deficient.
- Hairnets will be available for use with safety helmets.
- Before each shift staff will run the courses and check for any safety issues.
- Birthday rooms will be cleaned daily and continuously on busy days.
- Refrigerators will be cleaned out weekly and old food is thrown away when expired.
- Trash cans will be throughout the park for guest trash.
- Towels will be available to the guest and will be washed nightly.
- Park will be set at a colder 65-68 degrees to be more comfortable for guests participating in activities.
- Public water fountains between the men’s and woman’s restrooms on the first floor.
- There are 4 restrooms onsite. The men’s and women’s restrooms are located on the first floor and there are unisex restrooms on the first floor and the mezzanine level.
- There is a baby changing station in the unisex restroom on the first floor with a shower.
Sign the waiver online to speed up your check-in process.
Before Your Visit
We're COMMITTED to the health & safety of our guests
We keep the fun and smiles coming. Our facility is clean, sanitized, and built with safety in mind.